now.do is brought to you by Pentacent – a division of Philipp Schmieder Medien.
If you have any questions, please let us know at hello [at] now [dot] do.
Legal contact information
Philipp Schmieder Medien
hello [at] now [dot] do
(+49) 1577 3177 517
VAT Reg No: DE 8152 368 63
now.do wouldn’t be possible without the work of countless people who have made their code available as free/libre software.
- The creators of Riot.js (MIT license)
- Jim Sparkman & Contributors of Riot Control (MIT License))
- Jakub Roztocil & Lars Schöning for their helpful RRule library (Modified BSD license)
- Tim Wood, Iskren Chernev & the team of the versatile Moment.js (MIT license)
- The good folks at Plotly, Inc for their excellent graphing library (MIT license)
- Jordan Thomas for his implementation of the Jaro-Winkler distance algorithm (MIT license)
- Robert Kieffer for his implementation of RFC 4122-compliant UUIDs (MIT license)
- Yehuda Katz and contributors for their route-recognizer library (MIT License)
- Steven Levithan et al for the advanced regular expressions library XRegExp (MIT License)
Our gratitude also extends to the fine people who created the libraries powering our server-side of things:
- Jeremy Evans for his incredibly well-maintained database toolkit Sequel.
- All contributors of the Sinatra project
- Mikel Lindsaar & contributors for the Ruby Mail library
now.do also makes use of three great open-source fonts, all of them licensed under the SIL Open Font License (OFL): Source Sans Pro for UI and copy, Linux Libertine for the now.do logo and OpenIconic for beautiful icons. Give them a try!
And last but not least, a big thank you to Yang Song who was kind enough to release his magnificent picture of the Half Dome, used on our landing page, into the public domain.